Saturday, January 10, 2009

Babysitting My Siblings

Don't you just LOVE babysitting your siblings? If you haven't ever tried it, you should one day! It's the best! Once your parents leave, your siblings listen to every word you say. They don't disobey you whatsoever. They get along like they love each other. The don't yell, run around, scream at random, or do anything to make it difficult for you. They go to bed when they're told, they can all agree on a show, and they do everything that they're told. To top it all off, the pay is wonderful!

Ok, well if you haven't guessed, everything that I just said was a lie. Not word one of that was true. My siblings NEVER listen to me. I'm babysitting tonight, and one of my sisters made my other sister cry. I sent her to her room, but she refused to go. She claims she's scared. I have no idea what of, but she never did go to her room.

My siblings don't ever obey me. I tell them to do something, and it goes in one ear and out the other. They are totally insubordinate, and there's nothing I can do about it. It really bugs me.

My siblings don't get along. It's mostly my two sisters though. They are constantly fighting. Most of the times it's over things that don't even matter. Usually one of my sisters will scream or something, then a fight follows. I can't seem to get it in their heads that it DOESN'T MATTER! Geez it drives me crazy!

My sisters yell at each other. Like I said before, usually it's over things that have no point.

All of my siblings run around. They start playing games and I'll just be sitting and watching them. They run all over the house, and it's crazy! I can't control them! I have no leverage over them. If they disobey me, the only thing I can do is tell my mom. They stopped being scared of that a LONG time ago.

One thing that my sister does that drives me insane is just scream at the top of her lungs at totally random times. Sometimes she says she's scared of something, but other times she doesn't even know why. It gets under my skin so bad!

If I tell them it's time to go to bed, they always say, "No! One more show!" I have to give in, or they won't ever go to bed. Eventually they'll just fall asleep, but man... it takes them a LONG time!

When it's time to choose a show to watch, they can never come to a decision. The excuse for never deciding a show is always "Let's find something everyone wants to watch!" So it takes a while to finally decide on a show. And, you guessed it, it's never one I want to watch!

Well, I think I've made my opinion pretty clear. I really do not like babysitting. Oh, and especially tonight when I could be hanging out with friends. I just feel way bad knowing that I could be having a lot more fun right now... You know what I mean? Well, I guess I'll be done with my ranting on babysitting. :) Good night!

0 comments: