Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I think I missed a week...

As I'm looking back through my blog, I think I may be behind a week... Just to be safe, I'm going to write one more today. I hadn't really thought of anything, so I'm just going to keep writing until I have five hundred words. It will probably be pretty boring stuff, so I see no reason for you to keep reading unless you are crazy bored and have nothing better to do.

What to write... What to write... Oh! Did anyone watch Obama get sworn into office today? Although I was rooting for McCain, I think Obama is going to do a pretty good job. Plus, he broke the color barrier of the office of president. He's like the Jackie Robinson of presidents! So yeah, it was a pretty historic day! But there was one part of the inauguration that I thought was pretty funny. I don't know if anyone else caught it, but it was while he was making his Oath of Office. Him and John G. Roberts both messed up while making the Oath of Office. Obama started a line while he wasn't supposed to, then Roberts rearranged the order of some of the words accidentally, Obama hesitated, then Roberts corrected himself, then Obama said that line the wrong way, but it went right after that. I just thought it was pretty funny that even the president will get nervous in front of so many people!

Hmmm... Oh! I know! I'm pretty sure that most people watch The Office. If not, it is the best show out there right now! It is hilarious! For those of you who don't watch it, I'm just gonna tell you about some of the characters. First of all, there are Jim and Pam. They, along with mabey Toby, are the only normal characters on the show. They play pranks together on Dwight, which are always hilarious! They range from putting his stapler in Jello, wrapping up his desk in wrapping paper for Christmas, or dressing up like him and mocking him. It is hilarious! Then there is the boss, Michael Scott. He really is not qualified to have his job. He does nothing all day and somehow avoids getting fired for it. Then there is Dwight. He is always a laugh. He lives on a beet farm, he is into martial arts, and has a secret relationship (well, secret until the last couple episodes) with Angela. Angela is a religious girl that is not fun to be around. She is very serious about things being done right. Next there is Oscar. He is mostly normal, until you find out that he is gay in one episode...not that there's anything wrong with that. Next there is Kevin. He has a band called Scrantonicity and he gambles a lot. Next there would be Toby. Toby is relatively normal. Michael really hates him because he "takes the fun out of everything". He works with human resources. Well I'm almost at 500 words, so I'll just wrap up the rest really quickly... Kelly talks a lot, Andy is a suck up, Ryan is the temp who became Michael's boss but got addicted to drugs, commited fraud, and is now back to being the temp, Stanley could care less about his job, Meredith is an alcoholic, Jan is Michael's old girlfriend/boss, Karen is Jim's old girlfriend, Creed is a creep, Phyllis is married to Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration, Roy is Pam's old girlfriends from warehousing, and Darryl is also in warehousing.

So that's it for today..see you next week!

0 comments: