Tuesday, October 14, 2008

World Series

Ok, I don't know if anyone else has been following baseball the last couple weeks, but if you have, you would know that it is down to the top four teams right now. They are the Dodgers, the Red Sox, the Phillies, and the Devil Rays. I am rooting for the Dodgers and Red Sox, but mostly the Dodgers! I don't know if anyone follows the players, but if you did, you would know that Manny Ramirez just got traded from the Red Sox to the Dodgers a couple months ago. There is something that I really hope happens, since I am a Dodgers fan. Wouldn't it be great if the Dodgers and Red Sox (my two favorite teams!) made it to the World Series, and then the Dodgers beat the Red Sox right after trading (in my oppinion) their best player to the Dodgers? I just think the Red Sox would be hitting themselves so hard! Well I can dream, because I don't think that either of them are making it to the series... The Dodgers are down in their series 3-1, and the Red Sox are down 2-1, soon to be 3-1 since they are losing right now 13-4... Oh well, a kid can dream can't he?

1 comments:

smiley101 said...

Good Job, nazi of the fluids kept in basin-shaped utensils!! you just keep on dreaming!! I'll be there, too; right next to you, every step of the way!!! "Oh, the thinks we will think, oh the dreams we will dream..."-Dr. Seuss

There's nothing wrong with dreaming, man. Keep it up!!!